Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekly Stitching

It is really hard to get going today. I think all the rain and dreary weather just has me moving slow. I have had my coffee and hopefully it will kick in soon. I hope you all had a great stitchy weekend.

I worked on Save the Stitches over the weekend. Some of the work isn't exactly like the pattern as I am doing it on aida and some of the stitches work much better for linen. So, I have changed a little of it.




I started a new project on the 17th for the Year of Starts with Stitch Maynia on facebook.



It will look like this once completed.



I have a mini finish!!




I hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your mini finish, Laura! You made good progress on the Save the Stitches project. Your new start is going to be lovely. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire you for doing Save the Stitches. I've often looked at it and thought about doing it, but I always end up thinking it would just be a bit much for me to take on. Yours is looking beautiful. Love all your other projects as well! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Save the Stitches isn't as bad as I thought it might be. I tend to do one square and then put it down for something else. I don't think I could work on just that one.

      Delete