Monday, June 5, 2017

Weekly Stitching

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday! I can't believe it is already June and summer is starting. The weekend was beautiful out but back to rain today. I hope you have been able to get in lots of stitching lately.

I decided to start a small over the weekend so I can feel like I am getting some finishes. I have just about decided that I am going to start a small each month since most of my projects are BAP's.



I bought this as a kit and is a quick stitch.


I am currently participating in two round robins and wanted to show what I stitched on in May. May was the first month for both of these. The first one is a Lizzie Kate theme and I stitched the second line on this one. There are five of us in this round robin.




The second one is a Band Sampler theme where we will stitch a band of our choosing on everyone's piece. I stitched the second line on this one as well. There are nine of us in this one and this will make a nice long piece.




The person that had my Band Sampler posted a picture of what she did on it in May and here it is. I did the alphabet and she stitched the remainder. I am so pleased with this band. I sent fall colors for mine and this is so pretty.




I hope you all have a great week!








5 comments:

  1. I like the small you are working on. In fact, the chart recently came to live at my house. I like both parts that you stitched for the round robins. I hope you are enjoying them. I really like the band that was stitched on yours. Would you happen to have any information for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin,
      I will contact the stitcher and see if she can tell me the name of the pattern.

      Delete
  2. Lovely stitching. I love the Fall colors, too. It's my favorite time of the year. Your band sampler is looking great. Happy Stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great small, I love those mad flowers!
    Nice RR too. I did some band samplers RR a few years back, such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quick stitch, due to I'm thrilled with primitive cross stitch and your finished project so cute. Happy stitching :)))

    ReplyDelete