Tuesday, August 15, 2017

New Release-Mirabilia

Mirabilia is one of my favorite lines of patterns and Nora sure did not disappoint this month with the new release. She is called Lady of Mystery and I can't wait to stitch her.
Her face is gorgeous and the detail in the dress and border is so pretty.

Leslie at Under the Sea Fabrics is offering the pattern for 15.50, the bead pack for 12.50 and the specialty threads for 13.60. If you order from her by August 20, you will receive 20% off your total.



4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I am looking forward to seeing this one. Happy Stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to stitching her. She seems more like Nora's old style of ladies.

      Delete
  2. She is lovely, she may have to live at my house too.

    ReplyDelete