Thursday, September 21, 2017

Random Act of Kindness

I have always said that stitching friends are the best ones to have. However, I believe that more all the time. The more I participate in groups on facebook, watching flosstube, and the interaction I have with those that read my blog, it really renews my faith in goodness and that there are people in the world that do what is right and take care of each other. It seems that you see so much destruction and discontent in our world these days and it just warms my heart to be a part of a group that is so kind and gracious.

My friend Susan saw that I liked the Lavender and Lace and Told in a Garden patterns from my posts here on the blog and she sent me some gifts. I didn't have any of the ones that she sent me and she also sent an Elsa Williams kit that is beautiful. I can't wait to start them all.










7 comments:

  1. What a generous RAK you received from your friend! I know that you will enjoy stitching them. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a kind and generous gesture....but you deserve it, Laura.... your blog is a source of uplifting spirit and caring. Way to go, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! You have warmed my heart today.

      Delete
  3. I agree. I also have may Tol in a Garden pieces, they are a favourite. I purchased several many years ago & they are hanging on my walls thanks to m wonderful Mother who stitched several. I have a couple more to stitch & one to complete. What a very kind & generous gift from your fellow blogger.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she was prob my first favorite designer and her patterns have never gone out of style and I hope that I can stitch many more of them.

      Delete