Monday, September 25, 2017

Weekly Stitching

Happy Fall Y'all!!! Our weather is supposed to have fall temps this week and I can't wait. I am so looking forward to that cool, crispness in the air and going to the Pumpkin Farm. I will finally be able to sit on my front porch and stitch and enjoy the weather and colors of fall.

Needles and Pins-Theron Traditions



Kings and Queens of England-Bothy Threads
I need to do the backstitching on three of them but will go back and get that soon. Saturday night, my husband spilled his drink on this project. I just have to say, he is a very lucky man that it did not stain my project.



Old World Santa Book 2-Prairie Schooler
I am stitching this as a gift. There is a group that was set up to stitch as many of these as possible for a fellow blogger/flosstuber and they are to be mailed out the first of October. I don't want to give her name out as she may possibly read this, I will post that once it has been mailed and received.



Dog Rules for People-Lizzie Kate
I have been participating in a Lizzie Kate Round Robin for the past few months and this week I received my project back. I still have to stitch the top and bottom line for it to be finished but I am thrilled with it. This week will be busy and not sure I will get it finished as I need to get out the Prairie Schooler Santa and a Band Sampler I am working on for another round robin but I hope to be able to get this done by the end of October.



I only bought thread this week for a few projects as far as haul goes. However, I did get a fabulous basket to keep my wips in. I purchased it at the At Home store in the laundry storage area. I saw it a few weeks ago and kept thinking about it so I went back for it. It has wheels on it and is deep so it will hold quite a few wips. I filled it with 10 of those slim plastic cases and about 10 of the mesh project bags and they all fit. I failed to take a picture of it filled, but will do that for the next update. Here is a pic of what it looks like.



I hope you all have a great week filled with stitching!

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy again I see. Such lovely updates. Great buy on the basket, too. I am looking forward to those cooler temps, too. Happy Stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been keeping your needle and thread busy, Laura. Your WIPs are looking good; my favorite is the Theron Traditions piece. I like your new basket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Theron one, it has been hard to put down to work on other things.

      Delete