Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Flosstube

I love flosstube and watch it often. I think I have become a little obsessed with seeing what everyone is working on, their progress, and just what is going on in their lives in general. I feel like I know the stitchers I watch and flosstube has built such a great community for everyone to share and get to know each other. There are a few that I watch faithfully but I want to know who you watch. Tell me your favorites so I can find some new ones to add to my list.

My current list:
Stitcherista
The Eskimos Wife
The Twisted Stitcher
thelovelyarray
Judy Hewlett
The Stash Queen
Nicole's Needlework
Little Yellow House Crafts
Tracy P.
PipStitch
Ginger Gerald Stitcher


I do randomly search and watch videos but the ones on this list-I watch every video they post.

6 comments:

  1. I know a lot of people watch Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher. I haven't ventured over to flosstube and probably won't unless they are closed captioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch Vonna too, I forgot to put her on my list.

      Delete
    2. There is a closed captioned one called lindystitches. She even takes the time to make sure her closed captions are correct. I use closed captioned all the time, but most of them the words on the screen are not what the person are saying. Give lindystitches a try. :)

      Delete
    3. Laura, I love watching You Tube as well. I watch most that are on your list, but thanks for the others that I did not have info on. Check out lindystitches, too. Happy Stitching. :)

      Delete
    4. I watch LindyStitches-just started this past weekend.

      Delete
    5. I love her projects. She is always so upbeat and fun to watch. :)

      Delete