Monday, February 6, 2017

Weekly Stitching

Hello everyone! I hope your February is off to a great start.

I am almost finished with number 3 in Brooke's Books Advent Animals.




I started a new project this month for the Harry Potter SAL on a facebook group. My friend Cindi and I joined together and are cheering each other on. I don't have much done on it so far. This is the Giant Harry Potter by CloudsFactory.




I don't have much to show this week as my husband and I are moving. We are in the middle of packing and getting all ready to go. I must say that I hate packing and I hope we never decide to do this again. Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. I think you made good progress in the middle of preps for moving. Best wishes to you on your upcoming move. I hope it goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin! The packing seems like it will never end. LOL

      Delete
  2. So adorable! :) Oh goodness, moving sucks big time. I moved back in Dec and still have boxes to unpack in my craft studio. I thought if I just closed the door, they would all sort themselves out, apparently, it does not work that way...such slackers! Good luck on your move. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it horrible? I don't mind unpacking, I just hate the packing up. How dare those boxes not help you out a little!

      Delete
  3. You are making great progress on BB Advent Animal #3. She is cute. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete