Many of you are flosstube watchers and have seen several stitchers doing the tag called 20 things about me. I sat down today to make a list and I did not have 20 things but here are close to 20 things about me.
1. I am addicted to chapstick. If I leave the house and discover that I don't have any with me, I have to go buy some.
2. I love anything related to England and the royal family. This includes history of England, castles, etc. This is one of my favorite subjects to stitch, as well.
3. I have similar stitching tastes of Stephanie from Ms. Oh Sew Crafty and Nicole of Nicole's Needleworks and when I see the projects they are working on, I think that I need to have them too.
4. I love front porches-the long, big ones of old Plantation houses. I think in part it is because I am from the south but just the idea of a nice porch decorated for the season and friends and family gathered with a drink and great conversation just warms my heart.
5. I have to sleep with a fan or in a really cool room. Just a warning, if you ever decide to room with me at a retreat, I might freeze you out.
6. I always have to put on my left shoe first.
7. I have sold a little bit of everything. Well, maybe not sold, but tried to sell. I think I see the possibility and the idea of helping out a friend that I am signing up under gets me. I have been a consultant for Tupperware, Melaleuca, Mia Bella candles, Arbonne, Limelight, and now Jamberry. I think there might be one or two that I am missing. Jamberry isn't doing so well for me and I WILL NOT sign up for anything else again.
8. I love music of all kinds. Classical, country, rap, hard rock, pop, you name it. I am very rarely without some type of music playing in the house, the car, and at work.
9. I love trivia games.
10. I love to read. I always have but have chosen stitchng over reading this year.
11. Fall is my favorite season and I wish I could live somewhere with fall temps year round. Love the crispness in the air, wearing sweatshirts and sweaters, the colors, and festivals
12. I like to backstitch. I love the way it just makes a piece pop.
13. I have extreme motion sickness and it has gotten worse with age.
14. I think I could eat mexican food every single day.
15. I was in the marching band and winter guard in high school and I still can't get enough of it. My best friend from high school is the same way and we have often gone to watch marching band and guard competitions even though we didn't have kids in it or know anyone with kids that was competing.