Friday, September 8, 2017

Haul

I received a package yesterday of stash that I had purchased about a week and a half ago. Sew and So in the UK was having a fantastic sale where many items were 75% off. I just checked their site and they still have this sale going on with a large variety of items. I feel a little embarrassed by the large purchase but I got everything for around $40 US, including the kit and shipping. So, I think you all know me well enough by now to know that I can't pass up a deal like that. I did get another of the Shepherds Bush stockings, but it turned out I already had it. I will offer it up in a future giveaway. I apologize for glare on a few of the items, I was having trouble getting a good pic in every place I tried.





















I was excited to get this. I purchased the companion piece called Fire and Ice a few years ago and wanted the one to go with it and so glad I found it at a great deal.




I purchased this on stash unload.

3 comments:

  1. You got some really great haul. I appreciate you letting us know about the sale at Sew and So because I placed an order too. I got it yesterday and was so impressed with the service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic on getting your order from them. I agree, I was very surprised at the quick delivery.

      Delete
  2. Such lovely things. :) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete