Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Weekly Stitching and Haul

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

I haven't stitched as much as I would have liked over the past two weeks but I do have some progress.

Let Freedom Ring-Lila's Studio



I had a new start on September 1. I joined a group on facebook for a SAL and it started on that day. I am loving this so far.

Needles and Pins-Theron Traditions


It will look like this when finished.




The next three items are the haul that I received this week.






I love houses and couldn't pass this one up.



5 comments:

  1. Your projects are always so lovely. I enjoy seeing what you are working on. I love your dragonfly needle nanny...I am a lover of all things dragonfly. :) I am looking forward to seeing more of your stitchy progress. Wishing you a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made good progress on Let Freedom Ring. Good start on the Theron Traditions piece. Who is the designer of the Monticello chart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize that I had not gotten back to you yet on the designer of Monticello. I will look tonight and let you know.

      Delete
    2. It is by The Posy Collection.

      Delete
  3. Your wips are very pretty and I love all of your new haul.

    ReplyDelete