Monday, February 26, 2018

Weekly Stitching

Good Monday Morning! It is nice to finally see some sun and no rain here in Ky. We had a lot of rain the past week and storms over the weekend, tornadoes in some places. There is quite a bit of flooding as well. These pictures are from Louisville, which is about an hour from me.






I worked a little bit on the Early Americans series, the Martha Washington square but I forgot to take an updated picture. I also started on the George project but only about 200 stitches, so I will update with that next week when I have more done. Then, I had a start and a finish! I am a BAP girl but I really liked stitching something much smaller and getting a finish so quickly. I think I am going to finish it as a no sew cube but can't decide. Any suggestions?

February Cottage-Country Cottage Needleworks



I didn't have any haul this week but I did received an amazing project bag from my friend a few weeks ago and I have failed to show it. Isn't this great?!

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your projects and finishes. :) It's just awful what is happening near the rivers and creeks in Louisville. Praying the rain stops and the sun comes out. Wishing you a lovely day. Happy Stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is horrible, so many people have lost their homes due to the flooding. Happy Stitching!

      Delete
  2. Laura, I hope you are safe from the flooding. It is too bad the rain couldn't be collected and sent to California and the other states that are in drought conditions. I think the February piece would make a super cube. Great looking project bag you received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin-I agree. So many states suffering in different ways and wish we could all help out.

    ReplyDelete