Monday, July 10, 2017

Weekly Stitching

Good Monday to you all! There wasn't much stitching done by me this past week. It was back to work after the 4th holiday for me and over the weekend we celebrated my grandmothers birthday on Saturday. And then....we got rid of junk on Sunday. My husband and I recently moved and you don't really realize how much you have until you have to pack it and move it. So yesterday, we went through stuff and got rid of quite a bit. It really is a feeling of being a bit free when you do that. It was miserably hot though and think we should have waited until winter to go through the shed where it was stored.


I started Henry VIII by Heaven and Earth Designs on Saturday night but not much done yet.




As we were out for dinner on Saturday with my family, I was close to a Joann Fabric so I had to stop. I was just walking around the store and came across the cutest pincushion and add in a 50% off coupon for it and I could not pass it up.




Today is the beginning of my new rotation, which will be one hour of stitching on Henry VIII and then as much stitching as I can get in on another project. I think it will more than likely be the small pillow by Heartstring Samplery. I do plan on having quite a bit more to show you with the next update. Hope you all have a great week with lots of stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Good start on Henry VIII! That is a cute pincushion you picked up. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Robin! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Very cute pincushion. Can never have too many pincushions!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are exactly right and this is my first one.

      Delete
  3. Cute pin cushion.
    I tried doing a couple of HAED pieces years ago. Not for me. But at least it gives me a true appreciation for the effort that goes into them. Good luck with Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way every HAED starts with an anonymous blob of black in one corner! I do like your rotation idea, seems like a good way of making steady progress on the HAED and other projects too.

    ReplyDelete