Monday, July 17, 2017

Weekly Stitching

I hope you all had a great weekend and the weather wasn't too hot. It was very hot and humid here to the point of being miserable outside. However, I met a friend for a stitch weekend and we stayed in where it was cool for the most part and had a great time.

I started my rotation this past week but wasn't able to stitch every day but I did get quite a bit done overall.

Henry VIII-Heaven and Earth Designs

The piece looked like this when I posted last week.



Now, it looks like this.



I also worked quite a bit on Save the Stitches by Blackwork Journey. I had put this away for a good while and I don't know why as I really enjoy working on it. I completed the last row of blocks on the piece. I do need to go back to some previous blocks to finish from when I worked on it months ago. I apologize for the light on this picture, it isn't giving a true color of the fabric. It is stitched on Silver Mist by Fabrics by Stephanie.


And I have a finish! It was the first project that I put in my rotation as I knew it was so close to being finished.

All The Pretty Flowers-Heartstring Samplery



I haven't yet decided what project I am going to add in the place of All The Pretty Flowers but will go through wips tonight and pick one out. I have quite a bit going on this week so not sure how much stitching I will get in. I hope you all have a great stitchy week!




No comments:

Post a Comment