Monday, July 24, 2017

Weekly Stitching

Can you believe that July is almost over? I always feel that summer is flying by after July 4 but the heat and humidity has been so bad here, I am ready for it to be over this year.

I got quite a bit of stitching done this week and I am very happy about that. A great way to spend my time inside during these hot days.

Henry VIII-Heaven and Earth Designs

It still looks like a blob of dark color but I have three full rows finished. I am stitching this on 16 count aida with DMC thread.





Americana Series-Little House Needleworks

I started this series over the weekend and I am stitching all nine designs on the same piece of fabric. This is being stitching on the called for Tin Roof with DMC thread.




I am currently in two round robins and one of those is a Lizzie Kate theme. This is the piece I was to stitch on this month. I stitched the Cookies area.




I have been wanting some kind of cross stitch stand and I have been perusing the net for awhile in search. So I finally decided on one and received it.
It is the Stitch Master from FA Edmunds. I am very excited about this purchase.





I was able to work on my rotation some last week but not as much as I had planned. I had a stitch friend come to my house on Thursday and we attended a stitch retreat over the weekend so my rotation was amended a little. But that is good with me as I was able to get quite a bit accomplished. I have quite a bit to show with haul so I am going to post that and info about the retreat in another posting. I hope you all have a great stitch week!

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching is looking great. Let me know about the stand....I have been thinking of getting one, but not sure yet. Happy Stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new stand and yes, you will have to share your feedback with us. I think you made good progress on Henry VIII. Your portion of the LK round robin looks good.

    ReplyDelete