Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Haul

I haven't posted haul in a couple of weeks as I have been waiting on some things to come in. However, I made some purchases today on Etsy and thought I would go ahead and share them. I really like this store and it is where I purchased London last week. I went today to purchase Manhattan and there is a great sale going on. Patterns were 5.92 or you could buy 3 and get 1 free for 17.76. So, I did the buy 3 get 1 free plus 2! They are all BAP's and who knows if I will ever complete them but it was just one of those I must have these today situations.

The store is called Born to Cross.



Manhattan




Signing of the Declaration of Independence



Abduction of Pocohantas



Buildings of Europe



Old Map of the United Kingdom



Old European Map




I hope you enjoy and if you would like to do a SAL with me on one of these, let me know!


2 comments:

  1. I always admire people that work on BAPS. I don't have the concentration to work on something that big, but you picked out some really great patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely new charts you shared! Thank you for including the link to the Etsy shop. Off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete