Monday, October 3, 2016

Weekly Stitching

I did not stitch much this past week. It just seems that I would get home from work and just wanted to be lazy. However, I did stitch quite a bit over this past weekend. The Year of WIPS started on Saturday and this piece is one that I have included in my selections to finish for that challenge. I am going to try to stitch each wip until they are finished before moving on to the next one. I did most of the wording and then all of the bottom border and part of the side border.


Faith Building Block by My Big Toe I am stitching this on 28 count Cashel linen with Gentle Arts threads.





What are you working on this week? I would love to see pics in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did and I really like this one. It is stitching up quickly due to the lettering and hoping that I will finish this week.

      Delete
  2. It looks great. :) I am looking forward to more updates. :) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love lettering in a design, especially ornate letters! I don't think you can add pics to a blog comment but you can see what I've been up to on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will go to your blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete