I started London this past week and it is on another post but I am putting here so you can see all of the weekly stitching.
I started another project on Saturday, October 29. It is a SAL that I am participating in on the facebook group called Patriotic Stitches. I started it and got quite a bit done, only to realize that I was two rows off. So I had to frog quite a bit.
I had this much done and had to frog out the red star on the left side and the bottom three rows of text.
I decided to go straight across in hopes of keeping myself on track and not having to fix it again.
This is the finished piece.