Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pampered Chef and Charity

Do you have an infusion water bottle? I don't and I have seen them advertised in various places and think it would be a great way for me to be able to get in all the water I need to drink each day. So, I was quite excited when I received this email about the one that is offered by Pampered Chef. Not only is it a great product but Pampered Chef is donating $1 from each one sold during the month of October, to the American Cancer Society. There are still 11 days left in the month, so be sure and order yours before this deal is over.





While you are there, take a look around at some of the other great products. I had a look around the site and saw this Microwave Popcorn maker. I think I could eat popcorn every day and the microwave bags are good but I miss that old fashioned taste of making it on the stove. So I am going to have to purchase this with my infusion bottle.




Be sure and tell Linda that I sent you to her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment