Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekly Stitching

Good Morning! I think it is going to be a beautiful day today, although a bit cool. We had to turn our heat on yesterday for the first time and I just hate that. I like the cooler weather but I am not ready for winter. I try to keep a positive attitude though and think about all the stitching I can get done when it isn't so nice out.

I worked quite a bit on 272 Words by Primrose Needleworks over the weekend. The first picture is the picture I posted of where I was last Monday.




This is where I stopped last night.




I signed up for a couple of Christmas ornament exchanges this year and I stitched a small ornament over the weekend. It isn't completely done as I am going to get some type of embellishment to attach to the top of the tree and possibly something to attach to Santa's hat.




I think I will work on another project this week but I haven't yet decided on which one, it will be something in my Year of Wips challenge. I would love to hear what you are working on.

2 comments:

  1. Your ornament is really cute. You made some really great progress on 272 words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! 272 has been really hard to put down but I am really yearning to do some Christmas stitching.

      Delete