Monday, November 21, 2016

Weekly Stitching

Happy Thanksgiving Week! I love Thanksgiving and very excited that it is here and I only have to work three days this week. I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with food, family, and stitching.

I worked on London this week. The first picture is where I was when I started on it this week and the second picture is where I stopped. The area of the clouds is blank right now and I am stitching around it as I realized I didn't have the thread I needed for that part.






I have a new start! Surprise, right? I often have new starts. This is European landmark buildings. I love the colors. I kept checking several times to make sure I was using the correct color as it didn't seem like I was a few times. However, I came to realize that is the pattern and it is all so colorful and meant to be that way. There is a ton of confetti so it will be slow going but I think it will be great once it's finished.


2 comments:

  1. Nice progress on London and good start on the European Landmark buildings. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete