Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekly Stitching

Happy Eclipse Day! I am in Kentucky and very close to the path where you get a great viewing, so hopefully I will be able to run out on my afternoon break and get a look. Are any of you planning on watching today?


I got alot of stitching in over the weekend and hope you did as well.

Henry VIII-Heaven and Earth Designs As soon as I finish the row I am on, I will have a half page finished.




Let Freedom Ring-Lila's Studio I have to rip out some stitches on the bottom large flower.




New England Schoolgirl Sampler-Theron Traditions I love this piece, the color of the fabric mixed with the colors of the threads makes this piece so pretty and I have a hard time putting it down.




Laura Plantation-Leslie Wristers I really like this piece as the picture on the pattern just doesn't bring it to life the way the stitches do. The mix of variegation on the tree just makes it look so real.

6 comments:

  1. Goodness, you have been busy. I really love the colors on the flowers, hang in there with the frogging. :) I plan on watching all the sun stuff on TV. Remember wear those glasses! Happy Stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice weekend of nothing but stitching. I had to stop on Let Freedom Ring once I realized I had to frog.

      Delete
  2. Let Freedom Ring is gorgeous, despite the attack of the frog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really liking stitching on it.

      Delete