Friday, September 23, 2016

Flosstube Feature: Stitcherista

I just discovered Danielle on flosstube a couple of weeks ago and love her! I wait very impatiently for the next installment to be posted. Her videos are a good variety of haul, wips, finishes, and great humor. Oh, the humor! From her explanation of the 7th ring of hell to her "No, people, just no" on things she thinks are just plain crazy for people to do. I have to say that I laughed out loud throughout her flosstube #9 video. Danielle's personality shows through and I think she would be great fun to hang out with. Go check out her videos and subscribe! I have posted her first video below. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I discovered her recently myself and really enjoy her videos. She has also lead me to a whole new groups of "tubers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Suzy. I have a huge list now as everyone recommends new ones.

    ReplyDelete