Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Weekend Stitching

I hope that you all had a great Labor Day weekend. My husband and I worked on the house a little and then we were very lazy and I stitched quite a bit. I wanted to show you what I accomplished.

I purchased the Pumpkin Passport year long stitching project when it first went on sale but I had never started it. I did start this past Friday night and I was able to get London finished. The picture isn't great but I think you can see fairly well of what was done.







I started Salem Remembered quite awhile ago and had not worked on it for a few months. Yesterday, I stitched two more names, the motifs and the border on the left. I love this project and not sure why I ever lay it aside to work on something else. I think there are 4 names left to do so it is my plan to work on this one until it is finished.







What did you do this weekend? I would love to hear and see pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment