Thursday, September 8, 2016

Haul

Yesterday, I walked in the door and there were packages! I ordered a project bag and qsnap cover last week and was shocked that I got it so quickly. The bag and cover are for 17 x 17 qsnap size and the fabric is just great. I love the yellow brick road fabric that lines the inside. I purchased this from a cool chic on Facebook named Deanna. Be sure and check out her page, place an order and tell her Laura sent you!












I love Little House Needleworks and I signed up for autoship to receive their Presenting ABC Samplers series. I am purchasing these from the Silver Needle. I chose to have the fabric sent with each pattern and I received the third installment in the series.





I have a couple of more items on the way and I should have those by the first of next week. Share your haul with me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment